Tuesday, 20 August 2013

that's my teacher

assalamualaikum
hey guys

he's a man who always call my name wrongly

' Zamaliah' can be ' Zamzalina'

it caused one class laughing at me

i'm not angry, i also join my classmate, laughing to myself HAHAHA

it's funny anyway

and i was thinking...

 should i make a tutorial so people can pronounce my name correctly? yes it's for to those who call my name wrongly. especially to this man. 1 hour for RM 40. wahh i'm rich! wahh wahh KALAU AKU KAYAAA, HARI HARI HARI RAYAAA

krik..krik.. sebentar

 it just a joke lah

whatever kind of name that come out from his mouth, i'm still *Zamaliah* and will neva change

THE ONE AND ONLY ZAMALIAH haha evil laugh

and whatever it is, he's my physic's teacher

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment