Thursday, 16 August 2012

selamat hari raya!

assalamualaikum
hey guys,

wahh.another two days before muslimin and muslimat celebrating their raya!ouh guys, i can't wait for hari raya!can't wait to eat all the kuih raya and to collect the duit raya!hehe i'm so greedy mehh.double jerk~

alhamdulillah during the ramadan, everything is good.going to terwaih, doing solat hajat, having my PMR trial, create my twitter acc and more!haha.

and know what, i got a raya card from my bebehs!she's the one who give me the raya card and i'm so touch.uhukk.thanks syifaa.i read it for a many times despite the writing never change.haha Adam's apple~

but don't forget the poor people, we having a joy with raya, while they didn't.so remember others.insyaallah our raya will be more joyful if we remember others and not to be selfish.

erm.i don't what should i write, so lastly,

'selamat hari raya maaf zahir dan batin.i hope this raya will be the best raya for u alls.don't forget to come to my house!open for anyone!huhu.please forgive me guys!i never escape from making a mistakes.i know i have many sins!forgive me ehh.hoho.enjoy your raya bebehs!'

No comments:

Post a Comment